MONTWELL Shoe Inserts for Men, Memory Foam Shoe Insoles Relieve Flat Feet & Heel Pain Anti-Fatigue Work Boot/Hiking Shoe Insoles
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual
- Activity type: Standing, Casual
- Arch type: All Arches
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, High Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Supination
- Arthritis is a disease characterized by the inflammation of the cartilage and lining of the body’s joints. Inflammation causes redness, warmth, pain and swelling
- Over-pronation occurs in the walking process, when the arch collapses upon weight bearing, adding stress on the achilles tendon
- A heel cup or heel cradle elevates the heel to reduce stress and pressure on the achilles tendon.
- The orthotic insoles can be used to control over-pronation, support the longitudinal arch, and reduce stress on the achilles tendon.
- Plantar Fasciitis often leads to heel pain, heel spurs, and/or arch pain.
- When the cause is over-pronation (flat feet), an orthotic with rearfoot posting and longitudinal arch support is an effective device to reduce the over-pronation and allow the condition to heal.
- There are two different categories of heel pain: over-use repetitive stress & Plantar fasciitis .
- Shoe insoles with a firm heel cradle and good arch support are the ideal choice.
- With medium cushioning, the insoles support your feet without feeling heavy or bulky to walk around in.
- Constructed with SILVER-ION TECH and VELVET on the top, the shoe orthoic insoles can minimize ordour and discomfort. The cushioned MEMORY FOAM in the 2nd layer is soft and flexible enough to make you bounce like a tigger.
- Being skid proof, the 3rd PU layer can effectively absorb the impact of each step to reduce stress and fatigue.
- You will love these ultra lightweight plantar fasciitis insoles made with silver-ion tech construction.
- Breathing holes are arranged on the breathable shoe inserts, which can help keep your feet cool by sucking up all the sweat and moisture.
- Plus it has a breathable & moisture-wicking velvet layer top with odor control technology that will keep your feet dry and smelling fresh.
Technology for Montwell Composite Toe Work Boots
Trim to Fit Shoe Insoles
Step1: Remove the exisiting insole from your shoes.
Step2: Trim along the outside of the traced line
Step3: Reinsert the trimmed insole and enjoy your new insoles.
One Pair In A Box
Ideal for foot and heel conditions such as:
Memory Foam Insole